Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by banjo2
> >>
banjo2 (3400)
In "the domain of darkness" follow up
15 Oct 2019 04:54
The distinguished jaketheguy spake:

AAHH I JUST FOUND OUT RN! SHUD HAV SUSCRIBE EARLY > AH IT WONT LETME!
Subscribing is broken right now.
So I've been strange, So I am deranged; Without you, I would never have this scheme.
banjo2 (3400)
In CH@NG3, @DD, R3M0V3, OR 1NS3RT @ W0RD FROM TH3 PR3V1OU5 P0ST
04 Oct 2019 19:33
The distinguished Skeptical spake:
One pen can be very deadly

rude
So I've been strange, So I am deranged; Without you, I would never have this scheme.
banjo2 (3400)
In CH@NG3, @DD, R3M0V3, OR 1NS3RT @ W0RD FROM TH3 PR3V1OU5 P0ST
04 Oct 2019 15:34
You're only supposed to do homework and only with one pen
banjo2 (3400)
In The Official SDK Shipping Chain
02 Oct 2019 00:54
/poll/?id=20997
banjo2 (3400)
In Name your favorite character from the Mario Kart games.
29 Sep 2019 06:26
MK8D Villager is nice
banjo2 (3400)
In Plans to revive this site
18 Sep 2019 04:06
The distinguished zachphillips95 spake:
That last time I used this website was when I was in middle school. I'm 24 now and in the marine corps. I hopped on again hoping it was still being used and I'm thinking maybe we need to just advertise. A lot. Perhaps even a gofundme to revive this site. This website was literally my childhood. Lots of good memories and it breaks my heart to see it this empty. We definitely need to bring it back. The nostalgia is definitely real. Hopefully we can make it happen!

There's a Patreon, does that count?
banjo2 (3400)
In Stack-an-order
17 Sep 2019 04:47
Ramen noodles
banjo2 (3400)
In r/RedDeadMemes
15 Sep 2019 04:43
Regarding Red Dead Redemption...?
banjo2 (3400)
In [color=black]Rate the person above you on their signature.[/color]
14 Sep 2019 05:31
7/10 Interesting, but, enough to do what? (Context would be appreciated)
banjo2 (3400)
14 Sep 2019 04:28
8/10, true
banjo2 (3400)
In "the domain of darkness" follow up
14 Sep 2019 04:26
Yes.
banjo2 (3400)
10 Sep 2019 04:59
5/10, ok?
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/WOOOOSH
09 Sep 2019 04:09
If you want to keep this up, mind at least starting the thread? Something real, this time. Not an example.
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/Funnyfails
08 Sep 2019 20:05
The distinguished Dsi gamer spake:
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Dsi gamer spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:Example? example: a construction worker put a bathroom in a elevator

did that happen?

BRUH IT WAS AN EXAMPLE... idk

ok

tell me one that happened
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/Funnyfails
08 Sep 2019 19:52
The distinguished banjo2 spake:Example? example: a construction worker put a bathroom in a elevator

did that happen?
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/Gotscam
08 Sep 2019 19:52
The distinguished banjo2 spake:How does this work?
it almost like reddit

i know, but can you give an example?
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/Funnyfails
08 Sep 2019 05:57
Example?
banjo2 (3400)
In BB/Gotscam
08 Sep 2019 05:54
How does this work?
banjo2 (3400)
In Ideas for future Pokemon Games
06 Sep 2019 23:49
The distinguished jaketheguy spake:
i think that impossibe, so how bout ex evoluion on pokemon black?

They won't release an update for such an old game. They're focusing only on S/S and the mobile games.
banjo2 (3400)
In Ideas for future Pokemon Games
05 Sep 2019 13:04
The distinguished Draconid_Jo spake:
The distinguished Draconid_Jo spake:The distinguished jaketheguy spake:Make GTS and wireless stuff work AGAIN!

I agree COMPLETELY.

From what I understand, however, there a way to still make use of those Features in older Games, although I'm not sure exactly how it works.

I was sent a Link to a YouTube Video before by a Friend (I'm pretty sure it was Mimi, although it might've been Banjo, I forget), and I'll look for it, and post it here.

Alright, I found the Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0AZR-tKwM

I haven't actually watched the Video myself, BTW, as my YouTube App hasn't been working recently, and (even more recently) the 2DS/3DS's YouTube App's functionality was discontinued, essentially meaning there's no way I can actually play it, ATM.

It was me, and, maybe watch on your mom's phone when you get the chance?
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.