royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
04 Jan 2021 21:00
The distinguished BloodWolfy spake:

Oh, cool.

Magic the gathering.

I play.

I have a raugrin deck
(Kudos to those who know what that is lol)

What on earth is raugrin...

Wait

OHHHHHH
It is part of ikoria... right?
Tear me in two and throw me to the wolves, they will be a better family than you ever were
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
14 Dec 2020 17:45
The distinguished GuiedGui spake:

I... couldn't care less

DANGIT YOU NEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION SO I CAN FIND OUT YOUR PLAYSTYLE!!

Ok, just tell me what you would want to DO with your creatures and cards. heal, buff, eliminate EVERYTHING, be unblockable, draw cards, discard cards, poison and other.
Tear me in two and throw me to the wolves, they will be a better family than you ever were
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
01 Dec 2020 16:42
Oh and guiedgui which of the coors sounds most appeaing? pick one or two, then i will tell you types
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
18 Nov 2020 18:27

why is white yellow

White is yellow bc white is impossible to see
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
21 Oct 2020 14:57
I will tell you the colors, Red , about power and instants. Blue, about sorcery and magical stuff. Green, about making yourself stronger and your creatures stronger. Black, about making your opponents suffer, and White about healing yourself and making your human and angel creatures stronger.
royal-rawr (13)
In Uncommon ways to get banned
21 Oct 2020 14:52
You get banned for suggesting banning a person
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
09 Oct 2020 14:50
AAAAA then go try it ou gui. and sorry friedsoul. i know some parents that are like that, my sisters friends are very much protective, they thnk artists that draw edgy stuff and deomns are posessed and are trying to summon them, so they dont like me all too much, or at least when im drawing, they like me otherwise
royal-rawr (13)
In Fakemon
08 Oct 2020 14:25
The distinguished UwuRuby spake:

si

They are fan made pokemon, some are just designs, but some have lore, and movesets. And some come together in a reigon. fakemon are just pokemon made by fans. i created a few
royal-rawr (13)
In Magic the Gathering
29 Sep 2020 17:53
AAA do any of you guys play magic the gathering?
royal-rawr (13)
In Fakemon
15 Sep 2020 16:52

Never heard of them, seem wacky overall

They are pokemon made by fans. imade a few
royal-rawr (13)
In Fakemon
23 Aug 2020 00:38
Im wondering what your opinions on fakemon are
royal-rawr (13)
In Looks like we can create threads again, what will you create?
23 Aug 2020 00:36
Im gonna make a fakemon thread
royal-rawr (13)
In Big Brain Moments
23 Aug 2020 00:33
I know a feeeeeww

-its called a building but its already built.

-Smartness does not depend on the size of the brain, so big brain just means you have a large brain.

cue X-Files
*X-files theme plays*
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.