Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Limxzero
> >>
Limxzero (3879)
In Nintendo Switch!
30 Sep 2019 15:41
Okay, I am mildly addicted to Tetris 99. It is literally a daily thing for me.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What earbuds do you have?
01 Sep 2019 16:36
There is an infinite number of earphones/earbuds available. Be it comfort, price, sound quality, durability, compatibility, special features, or whatever else, I have yet to find the perfect ones.

I need suggestions! What do you use? What electronics do you use them with? How do you like it?
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What is your favourite meme?
28 Jul 2019 19:45
Right now, I quite enjoy the "trying to sleep" meme with the girl's brain keeping her up at night. It's almost always wholesome and kinda cute too.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In The next nintendo games console: What would you like to see?
20 Jul 2019 18:51
See, the Switch's ability to be in docked mode or handheld mode is great. What if they made both those things more extreme? The handheld would be ultraportable, like DS size and weight, with battery life as long as a smartphone. When you dock, it could support high resolution like 1080p or 1440p with overclocked graphics. Kind of how an external GPU hooks up to a laptop.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Ideas for future Pokemon Games
20 Jul 2019 18:42
Interesting ideas posted here.

A little feature I would like is a stat tracker. Like it shows how many trainers you defeated, wild Pokemon you fainted, steps you travelled, Pokeballs thrown, etc. And then you could compare rankings with your friends and online players.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Nintendo Switch!
10 Jul 2019 14:44
If anyone wants to talk exclusively about the Nintendo Switch, let's try to centralise it here. We are two years late, but hopefully this becomes a long multi-page thread that keeps going for years.

(A first look at the Nintendo Switch Lite was shown today, I'll post my thoughts later.)
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Your opinion on Pokemon Sword & Shield
08 Jul 2019 14:51
Sadly it's a matter of Game Freak having the wrong priorities. I don't see improved graphic fidelity and giant Pokemon models being worth it when you consider a limited Dex and shorter development time. It was a mistake to remove the National Pokedex in Generation VII and subsequent games. At the very least, re-brand it, or in the case of Sword and Shield, preserve its integrity with lower quality models from the 3DS. Maybe Masuda has a change of heart and pushes Sword and Shield's release date to 2020. Or work hard on a big game update! Fans would respect that. This controversy takes the Pokemon series in an unfortunate direction, but in the end, it is what it is, and I'm sure it will not stop me from playing Sword/Shield.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Everything Pokemon Go
28 Jun 2019 18:29
People are getting back into it thanks to Let's Go Eevee and Let's Go Pikachu, but yeah, it is nowhere near its popularity in 2016.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Games you bought twice
24 Jun 2019 05:33
Hello bulletin board readers! I'd like to know of any games that you bought or owned at least two times. Whether you liked it so much, forgot you bought it, needed it on a certain platform, whatever, tell me.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What townees do you have in your Animal Crossing town/Who is your favorite townee?
28 Mar 2019 14:42
Emblem, I thought nothing else mattered besides creating the ultimate bear village.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What game you'd like to see turned into a movie
03 Mar 2019 15:15
I'm thinking Clone Wars style 20 minute shorts + interspersed 2 to 3-part mini arcs. Hire me!
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What game you'd like to see turned into a movie
05 Feb 2019 17:49
If Overwatch could turn into an animated TV/Netflix series, it would be a dream come true. The colourful characters and locales are tailor-made for long backstories, adventures, missions, and alternate story arcs. Just not live action please.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In Looks like we can create threads again, what will you create?
30 Jan 2019 17:00
I wanna do some eSports discussion!
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In The next nintendo games console: What would you like to see?
19 Nov 2018 04:15
There were rumours of a Game Boy Classic coming, which I feel has so much more potential than the NES and SNES Classics.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In The Best Game For Wii?
05 Nov 2018 23:50
Wii Sports, the tennis game only, is the best thing ever.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In What townees do you have in your Animal Crossing town/Who is your favorite townee?
23 Sep 2018 23:36

Hans: Hey, I heard you wanted my moldy tee.
Me: no
Hans: I KNEW IT, HERE YA GO!

He ages like a fine wine.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In [b][color=red]3[/color][color=black]DS[/color] Talks![/b]
29 Aug 2018 02:08
Recently decided to replace my plain black New 3DS XL with the grey New 3DS XL SNES edition...and I love it so much more. Retro design on exterior, smudge-resistant matte finish, purple accents with creamy gray that looks great under any lighting. Could be my favourite special edition handheld ever.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
21 Aug 2018 04:34
I feel like Hans is my village's embarassing dad, and yet I still love the dude.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
In French Fries or Tater Tots.?
16 Jul 2018 13:49
I am wise now. The ultimate form of potato is clearly the waffle fry.
Catch my drift.
Limxzero (3879)
08 Jul 2018 15:11
Anybody else have a weird relationship with Hans? Half the time he is chill and humble, the other half he thinks he is an interior designer or a fashionista.
Catch my drift.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.