Posts by Neongirlx
> >>
Neongirlx (932)
In Best Looking SDK Members
27 Jun 2013 12:39
Me obviously
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS, BRO!
Neongirlx (932)
In Everything you draw comes to life. What would you draw?
26 Jun 2013 02:40
bilbo baggins... and homestuck
Neongirlx (932)
In Confession Time!
26 Jun 2013 01:36
I want to be in a relationship with a girl
Neongirlx (932)
In What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
16 Feb 2013 01:30
Martin Freeman
Neongirlx (932)
In What time do you wake up for school?
09 Feb 2013 20:04
I wake up at 6:45am. Leave for school at around 7:50. School starts at either 8:30 or 9:00 depending on the day
Neongirlx (932)
In where do you live?
30 Sep 2012 02:16
Canaderp.
Neongirlx (932)
In What Song/Songs Are You ASOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH at the moment?
30 Sep 2012 02:13
Fuwa Fuwa time- K-on :3
Dr. Jones-Aqua
Shake that-Scooter

xD haha
Neongirlx (932)
In Complaining Forum
30 Sep 2012 02:11
I can't get a job and I need one, but at the same time I don't want this stress >_<
Neongirlx (932)
In Do you believe in the existence of a Deity/"God"/gods?
30 Aug 2012 13:57
No, I'm an Atheist.
Neongirlx (932)
In (GIRLS ONLY) what would u like to see in a Guy?
30 Aug 2012 13:55
Girls only? What if somebody's gay or bi
Neongirlx (932)
In Change ONE thing in history
30 Aug 2012 13:54
Get Hitler into art school so he hopefully doesn't go on an angst rage this time.
Neongirlx (932)
In Isn't it funny that people post topics about relationships when they're really not old enough to have a meaningful relationship?
29 Aug 2012 06:33
relationship issues* typo.
Neongirlx (932)
In Isn't it funny that people post topics about relationships when they're really not old enough to have a meaningful relationship?
29 Aug 2012 06:32
Well, different types of relationships are important for development I think. They help you later in life and introduce you to different feelings and help you decipher between love, "like" (aka, just friends. Or a bit of a crush, but not enough in common for a romance to work out). It doesn't really matter to me. Sure, heartbreak and hurt that may arise from relationships at a young age might, well, hurt, but it's natural to experience things throughout your early life. You can't go your whole life without having relationship issued. Even if you're 20 you'll still have complications sometimes. If you went until like age 25 before doing something you'd be inexperienced and not have much of an idea on how to handle certain situations in my opinion. I mean you shouldn't set getting a "hawt boifran" as your top priority when you're really young or anything, but it doesn't hurt to test the waters.

My two cents
Neongirlx (932)
In how tall are you
29 Aug 2012 06:22
5'6" .. I wish I was at least 5'7"-8"
Neongirlx (932)
In Would you die for someone? If so Who?
09 Aug 2012 04:37
Spongebob.
Neongirlx (932)
In What kind of peirceing do you want?
09 Aug 2012 04:32
Not really big on the over 9000 facial piercings craze right now. It usually looks bad..(sometimes even 1 or 2 can look bad though depending on the person) and it's very hard to pull of certain piercings/a lot of piercings. I have seen a few people who actually look really good with a lot of them though, but it's rare. I only have 3 piercings, and if I got any more they'd be for my ears.
Neongirlx (932)
In Age
18 Jul 2012 19:04
16 years, 8 months, and 14 days
Neongirlx (932)
In Xenotransplantation
13 May 2012 12:39
Yeah that's true. I'm looking at my post now and I probably could have made it a blog xD It's too bad some people have to disagree with things that could be saving lives. They can personally choose not to get it done if they want.. I think it'll proobably be used to the future though. It could help a lot of people.
Neongirlx (932)
In Most Important Thing In A Game?
13 May 2012 12:35
Story and gameplay I think.. if it has a captivating story and gameplay that's not overly complicated, but not too simple or boring either the game will probably be good. Graphics do not matter. There are old gameboy games and N64 games that are awesome despite their bad graphics. Ocarina of time, pokemon, mario games, etc.
Neongirlx (932)
In Tips on How To Get a Boy to Like You
13 May 2012 01:55
Oh.. I wouldn't know considering everybody (well, 99%) I've liked liked me back, lawl. Good luck with that.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.