Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Myst64
> >>
Myst64 (40)
In Quick Note on Blogs
28 Jun 2010 06:55
man those are so annoying seeing a bunch of random letters and symbols maybe now people will stop!
btw great sig lolguy
there are only 10 kinds of people in this world those who understand binary and those who don't.
Myst64 (40)
In favorite acronym
24 Jun 2010 02:54
DFTBA and PDBAZ
there are only 10 kinds of people in this world those who understand binary and those who don't.
Myst64 (40)
In Are you Awesome? Or you just suck?
23 Jun 2010 19:56
it depends on who you're putting me up against it's like PersonA<Me>PersonB most of the time
Myst64 (40)
In Embarrasing Nicknames- What's Yours!
23 Jun 2010 19:53
yuri? NVM I'm not gonna ask um... Michelle (I'm a guy...)
Myst64 (40)
In Favorite admin?
23 Jun 2010 00:04
Commander FTW
Myst64 (40)
In SK Riddle #2
21 Jun 2010 04:57
Black holes or worm holes
Myst64 (40)
In P0ST TH3 N3XT NUMB3R AND A FACT AB0UT Y0U
21 Jun 2010 04:53
253.I just lost the game
which means now I have to explain it
The Game is an unwinnable thing that if you think about it you lose it, everyone is playing the game, the only way not to lose the game is to not think about it thus, making easiest to not lose by not knowing about it, it's quite interesting because most modern games make you think to win, this is the exact opposite you must not think about it, there is a rumor though... that if you figure out the name of the game without being in a losing period then you win the game but the problem is... to know what the name belongs to you have to think about the game which means that you lose it right before winning.
after losing you have a 15 minute time frame to stop thinking about the game. that's all
Myst64 (40)
In FaceBook
21 Jun 2010 04:40
wow guys way to show no support whatsoever-_- I would but I don't have a FB...
Myst64 (40)
In Actions Ideas
21 Jun 2010 03:48
I still want NPC:GLaDOS
Myst64 (40)
In what do you think of overlords? say your oppinions here
21 Jun 2010 03:46
you do actions all of them except Blar! give you allowence.
*requests this to be locked*
Myst64 (40)
In Bug found.
21 Jun 2010 03:44
well I would of checked to see if it's fine on Safari...and the I realized...I have about 172 caffine....I'm glad I didn't try lol
Myst64 (40)
In What is everyones highest rank?
20 Jun 2010 04:55
overlord, uber, super, constant
Myst64 (40)
In Idea Thread
18 Jun 2010 15:29
NPC: GLaDOS anyone?
Myst64 (40)
In Wak-A Skunk
17 Jun 2010 13:38
yay currently first on the scorboard for it.
Myst64 (40)
In Bug found.
17 Jun 2010 13:29
I saw it, it's on the DSi browser.
Myst64 (40)
In Wak-A Skunk
16 Jun 2010 21:30
technically it's a hammer
Myst64 (40)
In Tips on How to Blog.
16 Jun 2010 21:26
Lol Subtle. I'm not trying to be discouraging I'm just saying maybe you should practice more...
Myst64 (40)
In Bug found.
16 Jun 2010 13:55
nyeh! that's a lot. (I'm saving up for a blacula coffin)
Myst64 (40)
In the fastest way to reach overlord rank.post the fastest way to become an overlord here.
15 Jun 2010 13:14
when you get enough caffine spam Adminja night and 1 L of coke
Myst64 (40)
In Pokemon "Easter-eggs"
15 Jun 2010 07:00
what about the jewels?
if you play with Pokémon cries you can get Mario tunes
if you tweak and go to a certain spot in the void you can go to the resort area before getting all 8 gym badges.
regigigas is the only pokemon that can be caught at level one the lowest level in the game. a magikarp can be caught at level 100 the highest level in the game.
Rotom is Motor backwards.
Pikachu is the mouse pokémon and its pokédex number is 25 Meowth is the cat pokemon and its pokédex number is 52.
the oringinal names for the male R/S were Sean and Landon ( SEAn LANDon) Groudon Kyogre.
Mijimaru is the abominable snowcone-otter!
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.