Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Unchiga
> >>
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
15 Feb 2011 02:05
@Ricky0 - I never said I did not know of PHP and MySQL functions and the language. I stated earlier that I do not have the server technology, and I have a limited user account, so no installing MySQL.
Graphics don`t make a game. dsi-web-friendly.webs.com! 10000+ visitors and counting!
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
14 Feb 2011 04:41
Hmm...is it possible to have a members system, that uses google accounts for non-google websites? (I use webs) btw updated some images n stuff.
Graphics don`t make a game. dsi-web-friendly.webs.com! 10000+ visitors and counting!
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
12 Feb 2011 19:54
Sorry, but I forgot, if you have any, please send them to "gmpro13@gmail.com" using no quotations. With the subject of Pics/Videos. Any submitted that do not fit that will not be added.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
12 Feb 2011 19:34
Also, if anybody wants to send me in some .gif files with the original URL of the gif, it would be greatly appreciated. Also we could use some more .png/.jpeg/etc...pictures. They must be small though. If we get enough submissions in, we WILL make a pixel art page. Where you can upload your own short .gifs or images. Happy Dsi Browsing! (VERB FAIL)
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
12 Feb 2011 19:31
Man, we are still having a bit of trouble. We are trying to figure out just how to get a members system up and running. I do not have any server technology, although my friend does. I promise though, when we do get a members system, there will be a bulletin board/forum, and a members area, and probably ranks also. We also have advanced hosting on webs.com. So if anybody could help us work this out...It would be greatly appreciated. Also, don't laugh, but I do not own this computer, therefore I am a limited user. So my friend with the server must use the technology. And he has some form of Linux. Sorry for the difficulties. - Cody
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
16 Jan 2011 00:45
The site now has a domain! The new url is: http://dsi-friendly.com or you can still use the old one.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
22 Nov 2010 14:36
Ther, a few things to fix, and some embedding problems, but i was able to get a new chatroom. I also am now updating the wii version of my website
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
05 Nov 2010 22:56
making more chat rooms soon, and now u know how many people are in the chatroom with you
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
04 Nov 2010 16:08
Ahh man, thats too bad. Although a new friend of mie has agreed to be a pertener of mine and buy me a two service with php and ajax so the sites about to get 1000x times better...hopefully.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
30 Oct 2010 03:05
i dont believe you understand im truly sorry...i said wrong. to really see what I`m talking about, go to the flipnotes page of my website and click a category. then notice that when you click a button, the image changes to a different flipnote. I want to be able to do that but with links, and upon clicking the link, dont refresh or go to another page.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
29 Oct 2010 22:40
sorry no, i mean like a link, and on clicking that link, an image on the page is replaced with another.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
29 Oct 2010 22:17
sorry no, i mean using a link to replace an image on the page.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
29 Oct 2010 14:49
Oh yeah, could anybody help me with trying to replace an image with another at the click of a link? I would really appreciate it.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
29 Oct 2010 14:48
haha ricky. you did inspire me oh yeah and i also just redid the videos, to make it more compatible with the dsi
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
23 Oct 2010 17:34
just re-did the pictures area, gonna update some more later and fix some bugs.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
13 Oct 2010 03:04
darn, still can't get that forum on...any ideas for a forum hosting service? without using php from my current host?
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY Redone!
29 Aug 2010 02:59
sorry. Just gonna use this one now. Let the other just float away. Well anywayz...working on a beta page where you can test out the new features that may or maynot be on the site.
Unchiga (158)
In DSI FRIENDLY +10000 Thank You!
23 Aug 2010 22:45
sadley, 40 because I deleted the sign up thing. Too buggy...
Unchiga (158)
23 Aug 2010 03:14
Just put in a forum. Not really working perfectly for dsi though, try using the pc to see it. Hope you like it!, working on even more stuff to do!
Unchiga (158)
22 Aug 2010 21:17
lol thanks. Just added the forum too. Don't use the dsi to go to it though, kinda buggy with it.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.