Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Redshreader
Redshreader (9)
In Runescape players?
08 Aug 2011 19:14
Add me if anyone is looking to give an account away
Dont tell me the skies the limit because there are footprints on the moon. -Redshreader
Redshreader (9)
In Actions Ideas
12 Mar 2011 21:25
1. Spamming people
2. Earn a Badge
3. Become an admin
Dont tell me the skies the limit because there are footprints on the moon. -Redshreader
Redshreader (9)
In Battle glitches
12 Mar 2011 21:16
Only 2 of my characters are overlords, im still trying to srive my best
Redshreader (9)
In Battle glitches
12 Mar 2011 21:15
The blank Npc: were fixed and also if u battle someone yoy can get around 100+ caffine and battery for free
Redshreader (9)
In Characters
12 Mar 2011 21:11
I think you should make a ninja character
Redshreader (9)
In Testing Question Whomever It May Concern
12 Mar 2011 21:10
Well..............um..*runs*
Redshreader (9)
In Mt. Hildar Parties!
12 Mar 2011 21:08
How about make a blog about it that way everyone will see it
Redshreader (9)
In What do you do when you L+R buttons aren't working?
05 Mar 2011 02:09
Yeah, i heard that too, blow in them
Redshreader (9)
In Design a Weapon
13 Feb 2011 16:40
Name-Redshreder[name of wepon]
Type-a hard object
Appearence-a brick with spikes coming out
Effects-shreds ppl into a million pieces
History-a killer who liked to kill people withe spikes and brick, so he put them both together. Red for the brick and shreder for the spikes
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.