Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Sprite
> >>
Sprite (944)
In How Much Longer Until the DSi is a Relic?
03 Sep 2013 04:21
I haven't even bothered to get a 3ds, still think about it but no real need for me to get one, also haven't turned my dsixl on in about as long as Jack above with his 3ds. Usually login on my laptop whenever I get around too coming back here.

Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Sprite (944)
In where do you live?
19 Sep 2012 19:26
Why would you need to know? Curiosity kills cats.
Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Sprite (944)
In Thoughts in CoD?
19 Sep 2012 13:50
The distinguished StrangeEnigma spake:
I don't like any "Triple A" military shooter, I don't care if it's Call of Duty or Battlefield or "Tango Down" or Combat Arms or any other "modern" miltary game that I've missed. Simple reasons:
-They've all got almost the exact same formula and try to emulate the same gameplay.
-They have completely camper-infested servers
-They AREN'T realistic, no matter what CoD or Battlefield vet will tell you. I've played Counter Strike 1.6, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, SOCOM, and multiple other old-school military games with over 10 times the realism that any of these new military games are packing.

These new games are a disgrace to the military genre, and aren't worth the blu-ray technology that they're made with. Whether it's Battlefail or Camp Or Die, the verdict is the same.

(Btw, go ahead and try to flame me for outright disrespecting your favorite games. Just know that I've seen both sides of this battle.)

The other games you listed don't really have realism as they are more of a fun arcade style pub game. Which that in itself makes it more fun to play as if you got your team just going around having friendly matches. Still though CoD, Battlefield, and MoH have the most realism without a doubt. Instead of poeople hating games you just got to learn to enjoy the game that you choose to buy and if you can't appreciate it any extent it mainly isn't just the game for you and you could positively leave it at that.

And if you want a realistic military shooter than play Spec Ops The Line.
Sprite (944)
In Rate the [b][color=red]Profile[/color][/b] of the User Above
14 Sep 2012 06:08
Matsumi- You need to get some cusomization and changes going on there with your profile. ^^ I'll give a 5/10 for it being simple as is.
Sprite (944)
In Most glichy game.
11 Sep 2012 13:47
DayZ mod for ArmA 2: CO, a lot of artifacting and you got to flush the graphics almost consistently.
Sprite (944)
In Who is your celebrity crush?
11 Sep 2012 13:39
To be honest most celebrity's aren't worth taking a look at. So that's why I would have absolutely no crush on any celebrity.
Sprite (944)
In What's your favorite song at the moment? ;)
11 Sep 2012 13:37
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsyi6MormOo&feature=related

I actually own this CD and Arrange.
Sprite (944)
In Lucid Dreaming & Astral Projection
11 Sep 2012 06:53
Well what's the basis of what should be posted here?
Sprite (944)
In Have you ever auditioned for AGT?
11 Sep 2012 06:52
The distinguished Darmani Link spake:
Whats agt

My guess would be America got talent.
Sprite (944)
In Weirdest thing you have done in public!
11 Sep 2012 00:16
The distinguished Lakhlan01 spake:
Dubstep isn't music.

No, it's a art. But I get what you're saying, everyone doesn't exactly like the genre. But music is music whether you like it or not. ^^

Anyways the most embarrassing thing I probably did was go to the corner store without any pants on in the morning, was half asleep and thought I already had shorts on.
Sprite (944)
In Name the first song you think of when you see the person aboves you's name.
11 Sep 2012 00:11
5th Paradox - Don't you care.
Sprite (944)
In Recomend me a type of anime
11 Sep 2012 00:06
Vocaloid isn't actually a anime, but try seeing High school of the dead, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and Haiyore Nyaruko-san.

If you ever need more recommendations I don't mind if you come ask me.

On a related topic, the artist of most of the vocaloids including Hatsune Miku did do art for black rock shooter though once you see it, it becomes fairly apparent.
Sprite (944)
In What do u think about the above person's ussername?
10 Sep 2012 14:43
Reminded of Touhou scarlet devil mansion. Has my approval because of that.
Sprite (944)
In Do you have a passion for fashion?
10 Sep 2012 08:28
I like to wear fitting clothes that are a bit more durable. Otherwise I'd have a lot of ripped pants but this definitely doesn't count.
Sprite (944)
In Gamer Girls.
10 Sep 2012 08:22
Well there shouldn't be a single person no matter what gender who doesn't know how to play any kind of game, unless your coordination skills really are lacking.
Sprite (944)
In Whats your fav brand name?
24 Aug 2012 21:02
I can tell you're talking about shoes now that I seen the thread but the title was quite broad so I was puzzled by what the thread was about.

On the topic at hand though, it would be nike they always last the longest for and are comfortable. Not that avia is bad though.
Sprite (944)
In KylennR is awesome.
23 Aug 2012 00:56
Your ego is quite large it's blocking the sidewalk.
Sprite (944)
In Has Savii Bucks become scarce?
23 Aug 2012 00:47
The distinguished TacoRocco spake:
Don't old threads like this normally get locked?

Well I guess it isn't too old, I seen older being resurrected in the miscellaneous forum topic.
Sprite (944)
In What are you listening to?
21 Aug 2012 05:41
Some fighting from two people oing head to head playing Persona 4 arena on a livestream on twitch being streamed by PeacefulJay, am watching but mainly been on the background.
Sprite (944)
In The Ouya!!!
20 Aug 2012 08:45
It's a android based console, if you like playing those kind of "games" I guess it is for you.

I Just don't seem to fancy the idea, so I'll stick to playing minecraft and other games on my PC.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.