Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by 007Jesse
> >>
007Jesse (74)
In Bin Laden
05 May 2011 03:32
Someone probable already posted this, but, he wasn't missiled. He was shot twice (chest and head I think)
♪But there's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.♪
007Jesse (74)
In Mother drives into Hudson River and it kills 3
20 Apr 2011 03:48
wow, she was about 15 when she had her first kid.
♪But there's no use crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.♪
007Jesse (74)
In Minecraft discussion
20 Apr 2011 03:44
yeah, the online&downloadable version uses the same .minecraft folder. In good news, TooManyItems is updated again!
007Jesse (74)
In Minecraft Adventure
20 Apr 2011 03:42
you come back as a zombie. the cure is in the nether.
007Jesse (74)
In Quaran Burning in Florida
08 Apr 2011 03:24
@Ian: he almost did it before, but was talked out of it. just acted on impulse this time I guess
007Jesse (74)
In Quaran Burning in Florida
07 Apr 2011 04:34
sorry for double post, just remembered:
i saw a political comic in the paper tonight. it showed the preacher standing to the left of a small pile of flaming qurans. To the right of the pile was a large man in turban&black robe holding a gasoline canister thing that said "Recruitment", the large man was saying "Thanks for kindeling the flames Pastor (Pastor's_Name_Here)"
007Jesse (74)
In Smile for Japan
06 Apr 2011 04:35
i got a smile C:
better get my 3ds before the go bad from radiation (jks)
007Jesse (74)
In What is the first game you got for your [color=red]3[/color]DS, or the first game you'll get for [color=red]3[/color]DS?
01 Apr 2011 05:37
pilotwings resort : D i love the flying on wii!
007Jesse (74)
In FlipNote Accounts for peoples parents who wont have the papers mailed
16 Feb 2011 07:31
did you completely ignore my comment? save your flips on an sd card, delete flipnote, redownload it, copy the flips back, sign up again with an age old enough (18 i think)
007Jesse (74)
In 3DS Version
16 Feb 2011 06:27
i have to suggest a map layout similar to the space stage in Spore. Much simpler to navigate in (meybe even customizable waypoints, so you know where exactly an area is?)
007Jesse (74)
In Libary Coming Soon!
03 Feb 2011 06:06
Will stories be able to be featured? That would be cool
007Jesse (74)
In How do you like the new message alerter?
03 Feb 2011 05:49
I like it, i dont get messages often so it doesnt annoy me
007Jesse (74)
In Do you like Hullbreach online?
25 Jan 2011 06:34
i liked it, but with 3 of my characters are lost in the far reaches of space because of the maze-like navigation system.
007Jesse (74)
In FlipNote Accounts for peoples parents who wont have the papers mailed
03 Jan 2011 06:35
heres an idea! lie about your age.
007Jesse (74)
In If you were to be a video game character for a day who would u be?
03 Jan 2011 06:32
Maxwell from scribblenauts, my guy from monster hunter tri, or that blocky guy from minecraft.
007Jesse (74)
In -BLACK OPS WII GLITCH -
03 Jan 2011 06:29
wow... cant add u w/out code!
007Jesse (74)
In **OFFICIAL** Monster Hunter 3 ID Exchange
03 Jan 2011 06:27
Im Jesse (creative huh?) HR2, gunner. Being a gunner is fun !
007Jesse (74)
In Whats your favourite game? (any console or PC game)
31 Dec 2010 09:36
Hmm, let me think about it... MineCraft! Took a whole 0.0000003 seconds to think
007Jesse (74)
In Conduct for featuring blogs.
19 Dec 2010 05:15
I agree with GleeoK.
007Jesse (74)
In Libary Coming Soon!
18 Dec 2010 06:04
[/color=black/ who messed up the color? :p anyway, cant wait hull![/color]
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.