Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by ThorXXX
ThorXXX (15)
In Most Important Thing In A Game?
08 Aug 2012 06:43
i would get a game that's fun, has good graphics, have a good storyline, and include many different things that you can do that don't need to include the storyline.
If you p... me off then you'll be sleeping with the fishes with a bullet in your head before the sun even sets.
ThorXXX (15)
In Most Important Thing In A Game?
08 Aug 2012 06:43
i would get a game that's fun, has good graphics, have a good storyline, and include many different things that you can do that don't need to include the storyline.
If you p... me off then you'll be sleeping with the fishes with a bullet in your head before the sun even sets.
ThorXXX (15)
In what is your favorite japanese animated tv show (or shows)?
08 Aug 2012 06:34
some of my favorite are bleach, deadman wonderland, and casshern sins./ i watch a lot of japanese tv shows( a lot of them are really good)
ThorXXX (15)
In [color=red]What's[/color] [color=brown]Your[/color] [color=green]Favorite DS/3DS[/color] [color=deeppink]Game[/color][color=purple]?[/color]
08 Aug 2012 06:29
Pokemon!
ThorXXX (15)
In What is the oldest game system you have?
08 Aug 2012 06:25
1st a gameboy, then a dsi, then a wii/ had the gameboy for like maybe 4 to 5 years now/ dsi for1 and a half years/ wii for over 8 months now.
ThorXXX (15)
In How many Awesome Points do you have?
23 Jun 2012 00:08
#1: 1102753 #2: 72441 #3: 92582 #4: 166 they would be way higher but i hadn't been online for months
ThorXXX (15)
In Pokémon Unova Club
22 Jun 2012 01:21
i would like to join
ThorXXX (15)
In Wich Pokemon would you eat for survival??
05 Feb 2012 00:18
no guys let have some emboars/its ability is to turn itself into pork and bacon yummy
ThorXXX (15)
In Name a pokemon that matches the type above.
05 Feb 2012 00:15
swanna

ice/dragon
ThorXXX (15)
In What is everyones highest rank?
04 Feb 2012 23:13
and my other two are super
ThorXXX (15)
In What is everyones highest rank?
04 Feb 2012 23:12
my highest character is rank uber:need 6000 more points to get OVERLORD rank
ThorXXX (15)
In need help with earning cash
26 Jan 2012 02:02
i have 110 caffine for my 4th character cause i won a pallet of Dr.pepsi in a battle.
ThorXXX (15)
16 Jan 2012 14:49
#1 about 2300
#2 about 1550
ThorXXX (15)
In if pokemon was real what pokemon would you have?
15 Jan 2012 21:57
i would have all but mainly carry victini,arcues,zorua,black charizard,Zekrom,and Rimashawn(i think thats how u spell it:dont known)
ThorXXX (15)
14 Jan 2012 23:38
on #1 about 1137
#2 about 700
how many ap points do u need 2 become overlord????? plz tell me on my profile.
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.