Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by WHOOOSH
> >>
WHOOOSH (1606)
In what do you like better and why: family guy or the simpsons?
07 Jan 2011 01:54
Dats an easy one. . . South Park
WHOOOSH (1606)
In [color=black]Official[/color] [color=red]What record you hit on sdk before?[/color]
04 Jan 2011 01:25
I was number one on the bb boards before i left sdk. Longest holder off bb master no.1 spot? [unsure how log after i left did dc overtake me]

One of the few irish sdk'ers,

there was a day me and dc jointly made 200 comments [no spam]

and i dunno i suppose thats it.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In What do you honestly think about the above user's icon?
04 Jan 2011 01:16
hhhmm its like a different style immafireingmylazza dude
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Pokemon Black/White
02 Jan 2011 02:31
Okay iv been playing pokemon black for a while now and il give you all my opinioun so far.
-Pokemon black is in the isshu region, you start off by select one of 3 pokemon. fire-pokabu grass-tsutaji water-mijumaru. Unfortunatly in my opinion the only decent lookn star was tsutaji so of course it was my choice
-As in the anime, you have two partners/rivals, boy and a grl. [bell/cheran]They do not travel with you but you meet them very frequently[almost every town]
-Something which dissapointsme is the lack of the abilty to have a 'walker partner pokemon' as in soul silver. But this ommited feature is some made up for by the slightly lower profile, more 3d camera vie of the game. With some specific places havng enchanced 3d effects.
-the 'enemy organization' in the game are team plasma, led by lord N and tge seven sages, they plan to 'liberate' pokemon from their trainers to 'free them'
-The main 'game specific' legendry is reshiram. But teir are 5 or so more legendrys which you find youself throughout the game ;) and even legends such as meleotta.
-Many new moves have been added to the game! +1
-But the battle sprites seem a little shabby to me, couldve done a much better job -1
-There are also couple more pokemon which come in various types, as evvee did in the older generation.
-the market and gts has moved to the pokemon center and the basement of the pkmn center is now a second story.
-Another thing i missed was the poketech, which is replaced by the 'c-gear' which is basically a portal to wireless communications where you an put a pkmn to sleep or some such like that, havnt testethat much yet.

Anyway overall its a new experience so of course many of ye will play, but its a little different and der is room for imrovement in future games.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In top ten websites
22 Oct 2010 17:52
Omgfacts, dunno if its .com or .co.uk, google it.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Why are girls/boys so ....
22 Oct 2010 17:50
Hormones. . . . .answers every question asked on this thread
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Country
22 Oct 2010 17:48
Yes y yes I am home of guiness! And almighty craic! (not drugs btw for u non irish ) and gaelic football
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Something you were caught for in school.
22 Oct 2010 17:47
Accidently hitting a teacher with a paper ball :/ computer stuff, changing da mouse into a red horse an silly stuff lik dat XD editing random paintings on school computer and adding stick men or funny sayings. Laughing cause a teacher said she was watching da lads go to da toilet O.o. da list goes on . . . .
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Dsipaint Android app
22 Oct 2010 17:39
Yeah I'm posting now from my android phone. I was just suggesting an app would make viewing faster more user friendly and less data intensive. But for now viewing through the browser works reasonably well I will research a couple forum apps I kno and see if I can get them working with the site.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Dsipaint Android app
20 Oct 2010 16:06
Making an android dsipaint client would bring alot of new members to dsipaint. Some ppl may have noticed i was gone from dsipaint for a while because iv given up on dsi gaming as many many others on here have lately well known members are gradually leaving. Opening dsipaint on other platforms would get many, including me to continue using dsipaint.

Iphone has been brought up before, lately android has taken over and more android apps are being distributed. An app for the forum would be particulary handy, many sites such as xdadevelopers already have simple apps. I tink an app called tapatalk can be used for this? more research would be done. But the sdk is open source and if someone is already familer with coding android apps it shouldnt be too hard as there is so many existing similiar apps, with the permission of hull. Also a chatroom client is more then possible as it has been done with mutiple other apps
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Do you believe in Santa?
30 Aug 2010 00:07
.. . . . . Woah this needs a lock. . . . . i could tell you the origins of santa clase. . . buts its safer not too, it seems there are alot of 1year olds here so its best to lock this up for obvious reasons. . . ,
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Stupid Cupid
30 Aug 2010 00:04
Yo moma!
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Memes.
27 Aug 2010 14:53
Allrit icecreamcone
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Ripping Graphics
27 Aug 2010 01:01
hhhmm im not sure how CoD mw2 relates to this topic? :/
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Playing videos on DSi?!Cool!
27 Aug 2010 00:59
Old news XD homebrew so far is limited to ds mode, so basically anything you can do homebrew wise on the dsi you can also do on the ds. So yeah with moondhell you can play videos on any ds using a flashcart.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Teach me how to_____?
27 Aug 2010 00:46
teech mey hoaw too spell
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Eliminate the "would you date the user above you" Thread, please, for godness sake eliminate it Xd
27 Aug 2010 00:45
Eliminate it?haha u mean lock it
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Jason Derulo with Riddin' Solo or Mike Posner with Cooler Than Me
27 Aug 2010 00:43
I choose. . . written in the stars by tinie tempah ft.eric turner XP
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Poll: Dancing or Singing?
25 Aug 2010 01:19
lol,we have the makings of a great x-factor audition show right here
Yeah but da fact is most ppl cant sing, i was told i could sing and was 'forced' to ing terrible music by my teaher now i dont sing unless its for da craic on a bus or disco or da sorts.

So id say dancing, im actually savage enuf, kinda breakdancing idea. Iv taught up some original moves too which are awesome.
WHOOOSH (1606)
In Do text abbreviations bug you?
25 Aug 2010 01:16
No i cant believ this point hasnt been made yet? i believ the origin of txt speak came from wen ppl tried to talk using the least aount of characters possible an yet still readable so dey'd save money. This was before the time of free txts
so vowels wer ommited words wer spelld i tink liguistically is da word? [as dey sound] and many acronym wer created for commonly used sayings/phrases
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2020 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.