Logo

Bulletin Board

What townees do you have in your Animal Crossing town/Who is your favorite townee?
Your account is not active.
Started by inSein
04 Jul 2013 13:59
SUBSCRIBE
> >>
inSein (764)
04 Jul 2013 14:17
Mine favorite are these three:

thumb
He's moving in because I beat him in a weird game. I just had to have him; Del The Ghost Rapper, from Gorillaz, comes to mind for him. And he looks similar enough to Del. Rad, huh?

thumb
Cherry... Reminds me of Chubby Cherry from Studio Killers, obviously. Her eyes are even similar to Chubby Cherry's, from an awesome video.

thumb
Lopez. I keep accidentally calling him Lorenzo. I really love goats, and I know he's a deer, but he looks like a goat to me. He's adorable.

My town layout sucks, but my villagers are awesome. Except for the horse, forget her.
You like me, and I, like you, like me.
Limxzero (5321)
08 Jul 2013 14:09
Kiki and Peewee are my indentured sidekicks in another life.
Catch my drift.
fabo888 (415)
20 Jul 2013 19:05
My top 3 are Erik the deer,

Maelle the duck,

and Bangle the tiger.

Erik's facial expressions are amazing.
Ow! Ow! Ow!!! Watch where you're goin'! You just hit Maple, the Great Witch Syrup's apprentice!
inSein (764)
20 Jul 2013 20:52

Hm, I have Maelle.
fabo888 (415)
27 Jul 2013 01:05
Although I hate Maelle now because she beat me in a bug-off in the last minute >.>

My alternative favorites are Colton the horse and Flip the monkey
Ow! Ow! Ow!!! Watch where you're goin'! You just hit Maple, the Great Witch Syrup's apprentice!
inSein (764)
27 Aug 2013 03:40
Yeah, he is. I got my horse to leave but Maelle left yesterday apparently. ;-; I'm sad. I don't want anyone to leave.

Jitters is in most people's towns apparently. All my friends and I have him.

No new townees for me yet.

fabo888 (415)
27 Aug 2013 12:37
I want to have a deer town. So far I have Erik, Bruce, and Bam, but I don't really want anyone to leave...
I have Cherry but I kind of want her to leave, she's not really special to me. Tammy was going to leave but my brother kept her from leaving, so I couldn't have Kidd join.
banjo2 (3404)
29 Nov 2017 04:09
I have a strange addiction of forcing Kiki and Tom back into my town every time they move.
So I've been strange, So I am deranged; Without you, I would never have this scheme.
Gemini Guardian (2567)
22 Jun 2018 13:47
The distinguished banjo2 spake:
I have a strange addiction of forcing Kiki and Tom back into my town every time they move.

This is probably bannable
The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.
banjo2 (3404)
22 Jun 2018 15:25
The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:
The distinguished banjo2 spake:I have a strange addiction of forcing Kiki and Tom back into my town every time they move.

Not when NWFC isn't aroundd
So I've been strange, So I am deranged; Without you, I would never have this scheme.
Gemini Guardian (2567)
22 Jun 2018 21:34
The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:I have a strange addiction of forcing Kiki and Tom back into my town every time they move.

Not when NWFC isn't aroundd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Limxzero (5321)
08 Jul 2018 15:11
Anybody else have a weird relationship with Hans? Half the time he is chill and humble, the other half he thinks he is an interior designer or a fashionista.
Catch my drift.
banjo2 (3404)
08 Jul 2018 17:06
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
Anybody else have a weird relationship with Hans? Half the time he is chill and humble, the other half he thinks he is an interior designer or a fashionista.

I think I had him once, he was a bit... Strange
Limxzero (5321)
21 Aug 2018 04:34
I feel like Hans is my village's embarassing dad, and yet I still love the dude.
Catch my drift.
banjo2 (3404)
21 Aug 2018 04:37
Yeah.
Gemini Guardian (2567)
21 Aug 2018 12:48
Yeah.

Who's Hans?
Limxzero (5321)
23 Sep 2018 23:36

Hans: Hey, I heard you wanted my moldy tee.
Me: no
Hans: I KNEW IT, HERE YA GO!

He ages like a fine wine.
Catch my drift.
Gemini Guardian (2567)
24 Sep 2018 03:16
The distinguished Limxzero spake:

Hans: Hey, I heard you wanted my moldy tee.
Me: no
Hans: I KNEW IT, HERE YA GO!

He ages like a fine wine.

Oh my xD
Emblem (219)
09 Mar 2019 00:54
Current villagers from what I can remember: Muffy, Diana, Coco, Joey

Fav villagers: Coco, Stitches, Kody

I liked anyone with big sister personalities, anyone who enjoyed the whack of my net when they had fleas, and anyone who gave me medicine when I got stung. Also, I always had a preference for cubs. Thought they were rare and cute.
genius isn't everything
Limxzero (5321)
28 Mar 2019 14:42
Emblem, I thought nothing else mattered besides creating the ultimate bear village.
Catch my drift.
> >>

Home Forum Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.