Logo

Bulletin Board

Facebook Buys "Whatsapp" For $19 Billion.
Your account is not active.
locked Started by LaZerWoLF
20 Feb 2014 18:55
SUBSCRIBE
LaZerWoLF (237)
20 Feb 2014 18:56
I was just gonna download the damn app when I figured out it got snatched up by Facebook.

Facebook. GIT OFF ME LAWN
Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die.
PopperMan99 (715)
20 Feb 2014 22:03
Facebook actually owns and has acquired many companies, including the social picture app Instagram. Recently they tried to make a deal with Snapchat for 20 billion or something, and Snapchat turned down, CEO stated something along the lines of "Holding On Until 2014". I guess now this Whatsapp thing kind of leaves Snapchat hanging.
D A F T P U N K
LaZerWoLF (237)
20 Feb 2014 22:26
The distinguished PopperMan99 spake:
Facebook actually owns and has acquired many companies, including the social picture app Instagram. Recently they tried to make a deal with Snapchat for 20 billion or something, and Snapchat turned down, CEO stated something along the lines of "Holding On Until 2014". I guess now this Whatsapp thing kind of leaves Snapchat hanging.

Whatsapp is the most used messaging app ever, apparently.

And I know. They acquired Skype, Instagram, etc. surprising they haven't taken Twitter yet because they already stole all of the Twitter features. Oh... Maybe that's why. XD LOLOL
LaZerWoLF (237)
21 Feb 2014 15:43
I 'started' the arguement says the thread. Lol

Home Forum Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.