Bulletin Board

Namco Museum
Your account is not active.
Started by Limxzero
23 Mar 2014 22:32
SUBSCRIBE
Limxzero (5308)
23 Mar 2014 22:43
Namco Museum is a long-running series of retro game compilations spanning numerous platforms. It has featured popular arcade games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Xevious, Dig Dug, and Pole Position, among other relatively obscure 80s and 90s games. The series cumulatively included original versions of games, spinoffs of them, and even classic art and promos from their day.

Which titles have you played, and what is your opinion of the series?
Catch my drift.
PopperMan99 (717)
24 Mar 2014 13:26
I have played a tiny bit of Namco Museum Pac-Man. Sort of just a mash-up. Yeah.
D A F T P U N K
Limxzero (5308)
06 Jun 2014 04:08
My only experience with Namco Museum was the GBA edition. Its rehash of Galaga was adequate, my hatred for Dig Dug was reaffirmed, and the bright spot for me was being introduced to Pole Position. For the overall series which has stayed much the same, I wish there was some spin on the gameplay instead of just game1-game2-game3. Missions, unlockable games, perhaps even a board game-style mode? Then again, that might kill the arcade feel.
Catch my drift.
PopperMan99 (717)
30 Jun 2014 12:21
I remember a fun online game where every few seconds the minigame you were playing would switch, with about 16 total games, switching in a random order. When you lost one, it became unplayable. The goal was to go until no games remained, while the speed was gradually increasing. Something like that would be sort of cool for a mash-up game.
D A F T P U N K
Keendrick (391)
13 Jun 2018 07:37
I really miss playing Soul Calibur and Tekken.
For nothing once was, nothing ever shall be

Home Forum Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2018 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.