SUBSCRIBE
> >>
ulises (53)
07 Mar 2011 20:45
super mario 64
i will always have friend true friends plz add me :
Limxzero (5320)
07 Mar 2011 22:01
(I assume you're talking about Action Replay DS, which is the best-selling of all the AR devices.) Pokemon is the game that is the most popular to hack, that's for sure. So it does have the widest variety and largest raw number of codes out there. Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing: Wild World are probably somewhere next in line.
Catch my drift.
DethDude (1205)
08 Mar 2011 01:01
Action is part of a game. but i would say metroid prime hunters. i mean. you can't go through walls. but there a cheat on there were you can see through walls. i also enjoy with the moon jump. you can fly in the whole game. the health thing is pretty good. but don't use the action replay with your friends and the wifi thing.
“If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky finger like this. The higher you hold it, the fancier you are.”
3raser (69)
08 Oct 2011 23:27
Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
ModdedGameV.3.0 (173)
09 Oct 2011 03:09
I clicked this link thinking "SUPER MARIO 64".
Toribash- Donate TC! Send at least 500 TC to Fereldan
Weegee8 (48)
22 Nov 2011 16:26
Lol H4X0RZ
lotsa spaghetti or smth
LinkZelda (1071)
28 Nov 2011 19:02
I think Animal Crossing: Wild World. You can do tasks that would normally take ages to do (eg. fish collecting). You can mod lightsabers and remove seeds that hackers carelessly placed. There's all sorts of cool stuff to do.
Hate is such a weak emotion
RinCanFlyy (239)
03 Dec 2011 02:44
Pokemon has a lot of cheats for having "everything" things such as completed pokedex, every item in bag, ulimate amount of money, etc. Many glitch type of cheats such as run through everything. so yeah, pokemon
Three Dots, Yo...
roxaschao (323)
04 Dec 2011 03:28
Probably Pokemon with it`s unobtainable Pokemon, amusing inaccessible areas and whatnot.
LinkZelda (1071)
04 Dec 2011 09:21
The best thing you get from Pokemon is the generators. You can generate ANY pokemon with ANY stats. You can make an arceus with 999 for attack.
Hate is such a weak emotion
Darmani Link (2819)
09 Feb 2012 06:58
The "AR is for noobs" game
I'll be back every now and then
showmario1 (105)
09 Feb 2012 19:09
@Darmani Link: You`re right. It doesnt exist a very very (...) difficult Game, where you have to use Action replay. But if you use it for any color changing (Blue Mario instead of red) then it ok.
Mein Hammer symbolisiert meine Jagdleidenschaft... Knight
Darmani Link (2819)
11 Feb 2012 07:24
The distinguished showmario1 spake:
@Darmani Link: You`re right. It doesnt exist a very very (...) difficult Game, where you have to use Action replay. But if you use it for any color changing (Blue Mario instead of red) then it ok.
ninja gaidan is HARD AS HELL. and i still beat it without a AR
I'll be back every now and then
DRAGON45 (12)
11 Feb 2012 19:26
DethDude is right, even though i dont have the game
DRAGON45
DeBruynVince (174)
01 May 2012 21:48
new super mario bros.
funny as hell to have infinite jump and invincibility.

although i have phantom toad houses at the beginnings of the worlds though. its just the base of the toad house (what it looks like after you use one) but it shows up as a playable level on teh map. o-o
when i go in one, it freezes my game.
EXFIL POINT UP AHEAD -- GET YOUR ASSES MOVING!!!
AOD Productions (901)
03 May 2012 05:07
Metroid Prime Hunters and Pokemon probably. I don't have a ds anymore or the games but i used to use action replay on them and they both have a lot of good codes.
I bring teh pew pew
roxaschao (323)
29 May 2012 06:30
The distinguished Darmani Link spake:
The "AR is for noobs" game

Genius, I don't think you grt the basic concept that not ALL hacking is an attempt to look superior. I cannot tell you how many times I've used a cheating device on a game purely to see how it'd respond to different actions that I should be able to do in-game.
DeBruynVince (174)
29 May 2012 21:18
Genius, I don't think you grt the basic concept that not ALL hacking is an attempt to look superior. I cannot tell you how many times I've used a cheating device on a game purely to see how it'd respond to different actions that I should be able to do in-game.

EXACTLY. I never cheated/hacked to get farther, just to have fun with the games.
SuperLeboy (29)
14 Jul 2012 03:12
SA2B FTW.
Skibbiddedoopbop.
DeBruynVince (174)
15 Jul 2012 15:58
The distinguished DefinedFate spake:
POKEMON!

999 master balls FTW. lol
> >>

Home Forum Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.