Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by godsofdeath
godsofdeath (3)
In Learning programming
20 Mar 2013 11:41
Hi. I want to learn a programming/scripting language, but I don't know where to start. I'm good at READING some, but not the actual programming. I can make a paragraph and a heading in html so far, and scratch isn't really actual programming.
When life gives you lemons you sell them to old man nook for 500 bells each.rnrnGODS OF DEATH LOVE APPLES!
godsofdeath (3)
In How Much Longer Until the DSi is a Relic?
05 Mar 2013 17:24
Oh, and, it isn't like this website advertises.
When life gives you lemons you sell them to old man nook for 500 bells each.rnrnGODS OF DEATH LOVE APPLES!
godsofdeath (3)
In How Much Longer Until the DSi is a Relic?
05 Mar 2013 17:20
Never :b People will start making their OWN games. And I still play GAMEBOY. And DS lite. And DS games are still made. but just normally 3DS. 3D is awesome, but nintendo made Virtual Console for a reason. And NES is still expensive.
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.