Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Weeeheep
> >>
Weeeheep (149)
In quotev.com
28 Jan 2022 03:27
The distinguished DCTheGamr spake:

This looks interesting so far. I will check out more of the site eventually.

a lot of the stuff there is kinda cringe worthy, so you've been warned
being friends with me is like a walk on the beach. you're going to get sand in your socks.
Weeeheep (149)
In Random, And Weird Facts
12 Jan 2022 21:30

The distinguished Weeeheep spakequote]
google can:

Yesn’t. Stupid people say otherwise [/quote]

LMAO
being friends with me is like a walk on the beach. you're going to get sand in your socks.
Weeeheep (149)
12 Jan 2022 14:19

6 divided by 2(1+2) is a math problem people can't solve

google can:

Weeeheep (149)
In Retro game you wish you could play unaltered on your modern console. (Retro being SNES or earlier.)
08 Jan 2022 22:46

The distinguished Weeeheep spakequote]
Every single game, from Tennis For Two, to Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. maybe with a few exceptions between consoles.

I would do Tetris on GB [/quote]

the tetris version i like the most is probably "Tetris & Dr. Mario"
Weeeheep (149)
In Two Truths and a Lie
08 Jan 2022 00:32

Here is mine:

- I have a wii u
- I am a troll
- I am Eminem

Guess which ones are real

trick question, they're all true
Weeeheep (149)
In Anyone still alive
31 Oct 2021 23:45
yes, the site's alive,

just not breathing too often
Weeeheep (149)
In discuss minecraft stuff
13 Oct 2021 22:07
The distinguished leo091109 spake:

The distinguished Weeeheep spake:
well if you'd accept my 2 month old friend request, you'd have another -_-

wait what? [/quote]
i sent a friend requuest like 2 month ago, and you never accepted it
Weeeheep (149)
In discuss minecraft stuff
12 Oct 2021 22:24
well if you'd accept my 2 month old friend request, you'd have another -_-
Weeeheep (149)
In That's what she said
30 Sep 2021 21:07
this (thread) is so long
Weeeheep (149)
In Very Punny...
25 Sep 2021 04:22
Geology rocks, but Geography's where it's at.
Weeeheep (149)
21 Sep 2021 23:06
The distinguished GuiedGui spake:

Spit/saliva is acidic enough to be able to help desolve food in your mouth

But most of the dissolution is done by enzymes in your spit

true
Weeeheep (149)
In If Minecraft in 2D was a 3ds browser game...
06 Sep 2021 01:41
The distinguished Hybrilynx spake:

unlike the regular minecraft, i can add/edit any detail at any time. plus the game is already programmed to handle at least 2,500 different blocks but over 10,000 can be fixed easily. so right now i can literally have 100 different flowers, 100 ways to decorate leaves, 100 ways to decorate wood as a tree, 100 plants to farm, 1,000 different house decorations, and at this point i will only have wasted half of what the game is currently programmed to handle without changing much code.

so its not the same as smashing a toaster. minecraft is like an orange, and 2d minecraft is 10 oranges, smashed. flat, but you get more orange juice.

damn, that sounds fun
Weeeheep (149)
03 Sep 2021 14:46
so, i never became a ghost on this site, in fact, i think i'm still online longer than most people somehow :/
Weeeheep (149)
In discuss dumb stuff
02 Sep 2021 02:11
that's why i'm asking if it's weird
Weeeheep (149)
In discuss dumb stuff
01 Sep 2021 15:19
y'all think it's weird that i want to trick someone into thinking i'm left handed?
Weeeheep (149)
In quotev.com
01 Sep 2021 01:46
i'm bored af, if you find any good stories, please tell me, i have nothing better to do
Weeeheep (149)
In Retro game you wish you could play unaltered on your modern console. (Retro being SNES or earlier.)
30 Aug 2021 01:39
Every single game, from Tennis For Two, to Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. maybe with a few exceptions between consoles.
Weeeheep (149)
In quotev.com
24 Aug 2021 02:12
http://quotev.com/ is cool

Weeeheep (149)
In Two Truths and a Lie
22 Aug 2021 16:55
IT WAS A TRICK, THEY'RE ALL TRUE
Weeeheep (149)
In Two Truths and a Lie
22 Aug 2021 16:54
HA, WRONG
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2022 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.