Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by PrimeKing78
PrimeKing78 (13)
In It Only Gets Better
29 Jun 2013 23:16
The distinguished Hylianzombie234 spake:
Over course it gets better, when you reach the bottom you only have up to go. I mean, it will get better for Microsoft if they ever stop digging a hole.

Lol I'll go back and check your grammar.
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Would you buy a 3DS just to play Pokèmon X and Y?
12 Jun 2013 13:35
Pokemon X and Y looks great, with a nice 3-D look. I can't say the same for the new Pokemon's, they look weird. But would I buy a new 3DS to play pokemon.......ABSOLUTELY!!
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In It Only Gets Better
12 Jun 2013 13:29
The distinguished Haruspex spake:
Wait, Xbox One did amazing at E3? Are you sure we watched the same E3 show, because the one I watched, Xbox One tanked hardcore.

I mean if you assume people will be rushing out in droves for "Big Brother: the Console" then ok have fun with that delusion of grandeur, because all I saw was...

<a href="http://youtu.be/jzmVcasl3ZU" rel="nofollow">http://youtu.be/jzmVcasl3ZU</a>

In short, Microsoft Xbox Executive Don Mattrick replied to an interviewer that if, and I quote, "Fortunately we have a product for people that are not able to stay connected, it is called the Xbox 360."

Sorry, but dick move on his part as the Executive of Xbox.

That is pretty much like saying "Yes we'll take a short term hit with the kind of gamers that follow E3 every year, but once those nerds shut up it will become normal to have an always-on camera and for you to not really own your games"

Yea, they did NOT have an AMAZING show at all, and it will "only get better" for Sony and Nintendo thanks to this.

Your opinion has been noted.
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In It Only Gets Better
11 Jun 2013 12:18
The Xbox One did amazing at E3, as well as Sony. I loved every moment watching these two powerful platforms. Xbox One for a great price of $499 and PlayStation 4 for $399. Overall I was impress on the the consoles...both releasing great games in the near future and some even at launch. Some of the game titles that really got my attention:

1. Halo 5
2. Battlefield 4
3. Plants vs. Zombie: Garden Warfare
4. Watchdogs
5. Forza
6. Destiny
7. Call of Duty Ghost

These games will be a real hit and will make a great profit for Sony and Microsoft.
I'm planning to waste my life watching the Nintendo Press Conference today. I'm just playing. Some games I'm looking forward to see:

1. Mario Kart U
2. That New Zelda Game
3. Super Smash Bros.

Can't wait. But for all you members out there....What game did you love that was presented at E3?

Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In How Much Will The Xbox One Cost?
31 May 2013 23:34
I don't want to spend more than $500 dollars on this console. Its a great console but anymore than $500 might just be to much.
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Xbox One vs. PS4
31 May 2013 23:05
The distinguished VampireKnight747 spake:
The distinguished Waffle King spakequote]If the PS4 was a PS2 with a 4 drawn on there with purple crayon it'd still sell better than the Xbox None.
LOL XD[/quote]
Lol......or weird
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Is Nintendo worried at the next gen consoles: Xbox One and PS4?
23 May 2013 13:51
This I got to know. IGN says that Nintendo needs step it up. What does the members of DSiPaint and Waffle king think?
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Xbox One vs. PS4
23 May 2013 13:39
Now that the new Xbox has been revealed, which console to you like the most. I'll even throw in the Nintendo Wii U. Check the poll and cast your vote.
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
23 May 2013 13:34
Yeah lots of disappointments on the new Xbox. The console itself has a few downfalls, but what about the controller. I loved the new controller. What are your feedbacks on the new Xbox One controller?
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
22 May 2013 12:15
The Xbox One is a very powerful console just like the PS4, a pretty bulky console, but a big step for Microsoft. I watched the Xbox reveal and I loved every minute of it. Lots of questions were answered, but it also created new questions. My biggest question is where has the Xbox One and PS4 put the Wii U at? Is the Nintendo company banging there heads on tables? Or does Nintendo even see these next gen console as a threat?

@GTYEntertainment
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In [color=red]Xbox 720? 2014!?[/color]
25 Mar 2013 14:04
The Xbox 720 will come out before the Playstation, that's they're stragety. The Xbox controller will be rebuilt , with touchscreen compatiblilty. The touchscreen will display in hd and unlike the stupid Wii U, the controller can be taken anywhere without losing signal with the console. The Xbox 720 will have multi-tasking, allowing players to play any game, pause it, play another game, and return to the last game at anytime.

GTY_Entertainment
@GTY_2013
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In [color=red]Xbox 720? 2014!?[/color]
25 Mar 2013 13:58
My Microsoft friends. Lol The Xbox eats Nintendo for Breakfeast, and flosses with the Playstation.
Stay Awesome
PrimeKing78 (13)
In GTY Entertainment
16 Feb 2013 06:37
Need members that are in love with gaming. Message me or comment me on my profile
Stay Awesome
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.