Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by rayword45
> >>
rayword45 (129)
In SocialCu.be! - A New Leader In Nintendo Handheld Websites
03 Jul 2013 23:23
Hey, we need more people. Come join us.
Your friendly neighborhood [112]hole is here!
rayword45 (129)
In Obscure Nintendo Franchises That Need Reboots
04 Jan 2013 01:36
Urban Champion? Unless they completely retool it, are you out of your mind?

In the case of completely retooling things, the gimmick behind Devil World would make for a completely awesome game, and I'd like to see how Clu-Clu Land or Ice Climbers reboots would work (probably completely different like Kid Icarus: Uprising)
rayword45 (129)
In Cave Story
01 Jan 2013 04:55
I like this game, but Nicalis is one of the worst publishers in Nintendo's recent history. All they do is make lazy ports. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
rayword45 (129)
In iOS is not a game system
28 Dec 2012 20:50
iOS is gaming. I'm a multi-console gamer, and I still consider iOS to be a legitimate platform.

I hate the crap out of Angry Birds, Doodle Jump and all that crap, but there are some great games on Android/iOS (Groove Coaster, TWEWY, ReRave).

None compare to console gaming, or even most handheld games like Kid Icarus, but it still is gaming. You're not a gamer for playing Angry Birds, but to dismiss the whole platform is straight ignorant.
rayword45 (129)
In 3DSHub... again
11 Dec 2012 21:09
I thought Lunchmeats said he quit permanently on Hub or something.

Someone should ask Bubby.
rayword45 (129)
In 3DSHub... again
11 Dec 2012 02:48
Seriously, why don't we just put that sloppy back-up on the internet for now, and fix it up behind-the-scenes and upload when it's done.
rayword45 (129)
In Games You're Anticipating The Most
11 Dec 2012 02:42
All I own at the moment (that I give a damn about) is a 3DS, so my list is pretty shoddy.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Too obvious)
Professor Layton and the Remains of an Advanced Civilization (End to this series, I gotta go back and play the half of them I didn't)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Toki Tori 2
escapeVektor: Chapter everything past 1
rayword45 (129)
In Super Mario 64 DS
06 Dec 2012 22:13
durrr the analog stick of the 3ds only acts as an 8-way joystick
rayword45 (129)
In Can we REALLY make the claim that video games are making the youth of today violent?
06 Dec 2012 02:31
Well, the simple answer is that kid probably needs to go to rehabilitation for the reality challenged.

If you imitate the stuff you do in violent games, stop playing violent games. And Viper has a point, it's somewhat satisfying to beat the crap out of people in titles like Bully though being satisfied by in-game murder for anger relief is a bit... sketchy.
rayword45 (129)
In Super Mario 64 DS
06 Dec 2012 02:24
This game was meant for analog controls. I can't play using the D-Pad.

And the added content is still useless without D-Pad.

If Ninty ever remasters the controls for 3DS, I'll be satisfied.
rayword45 (129)
In Post the best iPod apps here!
05 Dec 2012 03:48
ReRave
GTA Chinatown Wars
GTA III (better on Android. Shoddy controls)
Karoshi
ReRave
Zen Pinball
Toki Tori
Bit. Trip BEAT
Groove Coaster
ReRave

Anything that's NOT Angry Birds is fine in my book as long as it's not overpriced.
rayword45 (129)
In Ps Vita or 3DS
05 Dec 2012 03:46
R4 card (along with every card like AceKard and DSTWO Supercard) isn't 3DS homebrew. It's DS homebrew.

As in it can only run DS cart games. No DSiWare or 3DS games.
rayword45 (129)
In Ps Vita or 3DS
04 Dec 2012 02:41
I honestly wish the Vita had been a success, because it's a brilliant little console, with only 3 games.

And viperII, what are you talking about exactly? Neither the 3DS nor the PS Vita has any homebrew. Not even the DSi has been hacked (unless you count DS-mode hacks)
rayword45 (129)
In Super Mario 64 DS
04 Dec 2012 02:39
More like awesome remake is ruined by god-awful controls.

I don't understand how a single reviewer could hate on the controls of games like Resident Evil: Revelations or Kid Icarus when they had a DS.

So many awesome games ruined by terrible controls like this, the DS Zelda games (not so much terrible as STUPIDLY FORCED) and Metroid Prime Hunters
rayword45 (129)
In Can we REALLY make the claim that video games are making the youth of today violent?
01 Dec 2012 18:11
No. But seriously, parents should stop complaining about how "video games are ruining our children" and freaking limit them. If your child is starting to show some screwed-up behavior, then you should limit the games he plays.
rayword45 (129)
In 3DSHub... again
26 Nov 2012 20:41
Wait, I thought you were Ricky0 on this site or something.
rayword45 (129)
In which is better-DSI or 3ds-
26 Nov 2012 03:16
You read why one should get a 3DS. As in not for the 3D, for the actual games.
rayword45 (129)
26 Nov 2012 01:50
Nobody except small children plays the 3DS specifically for the 3D. There are games like Kid Icarus: Uprising and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance which would never work on a DSi due to the sheer power and size limitations, alongside the circle pad controls.

DSi does have a better browser, but 3DS browser is meant to run in the background, and both fall short compared to smartphones.
rayword45 (129)
26 Nov 2012 00:13
You can't use YouTube on the DSi...

3DS is a superior system overall. The only thing it doesn't have is Flipnote which really doesn't make much of a difference and will come eventually.

The 3DS has all the features of the DSi other then a handful of untransferable DSiWare. And it has it's own games, a video camera/player, superior music player, demos, gyro, circle pad, the list goes on.
rayword45 (129)
In 3DSHub... again
25 Nov 2012 17:08
I still can't code

Still working on getting that dedi. Max (mxtm) has a cruddy VPS now.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.