Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Star Shadow
> >>
Star Shadow (445)
In Your Favorite [b][color=red]Admin[/b][/color] of DSiPaint
20 Jan 2020 10:23
The distinguished Luisjo96 spake:

Not that guy luis because he lost his chatmin again what a loser lol.

I wonder how long until he realizes I still haven't given his chatmod and terminator back from that (failed) birthday prank to force him to go as Anavi.
On Paint's Discord. Still watching the site at least once a week. Go bother another admin or speak to me on Discord.
Star Shadow (445)
In What earbuds do you have?
08 Dec 2019 09:54
Betron BS10

Pretty good earphones for under $20. It's got a 12mm drivers so it can be pretty loud which is good when I need to make phone calls since I need the extra volume.

The only gripes I have are the buttons aren't very ergonomic so it's kind hard to feel the difference between the volume and play buttons. Also, it's a bit tight in the ear even with the smallest earpods they have.
On Paint's Discord. Still watching the site at least once a week. Go bother another admin or speak to me on Discord.
Star Shadow (445)
In What is your favourite meme?
08 Dec 2019 09:44
Whatever the hell this thing is.

On a community-based meme, it would be Luis.
Star Shadow (445)
In Hall of Shame
15 Nov 2019 01:00
thumb
Star Shadow (445)
In thread thread
26 Oct 2019 23:36
A green cartoon dinosaur that avoids paying taxes. I use a green ball of yarn for the nose and mouth. For the rest of the body, I knitted the entire body and put cotton stuffing inside. For the eyes, I use a hot glue gun and googly eyes.
Star Shadow (445)
In Looks like we can create threads again, what will you create?
23 Jul 2019 06:06
Why another shipping thread but with only Luis in it and not me in it?
Star Shadow (445)
In Your Favorite [b][color=red]Admin[/b][/color] of DSiPaint
04 Jul 2018 00:20
The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:
If Angela were here, you'd be needing a lawyer by nowwwwwwww

If I were here, you'd need a miracle times 2.
Star Shadow (445)
In Fastest way to get kicked off a public bus
13 Jan 2018 03:11
Spank the driver.
Star Shadow (445)
In Who is/would be the cutest couple on here?
02 May 2017 22:19
The distinguished oswaldo123 spake:
The distinguished Luisjo96 spakequote]The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished Star Shadow spake:Boston Basher + Luis' face.

Nuh.

LuisxAngela

You two are adorable as f together.

Delet this.

But you have the ability to delete it[/quote]

I'll delete all of you.
Star Shadow (445)
01 May 2017 04:35
Boston Basher + Luis' face.
Star Shadow (445)
In Your friends turn into enemies and your enemies turn into friends. How screwed are you?
29 Mar 2017 09:13
Imagine one day you woke up in a reality where all your friends are now your enemies and your enemies are now your friends. How screwed are you and what do you think could happen in that reality?

A lot of people from Paint would probably hate me. I think I'm in good terms with most people on Paint. Luis would definitely would be my worst enemy in that reality, at least online. In real life, my neighbor below would also be a worst enemy but another neighbor across my street would be friends with me again.

As for enemies turning into friends, I would be in great terms with my family and relatives. I would trust them the most unlike in this current reality.

TL;DR, I would have a lot of online enemies but I would be much closer to my family and relatives.
Star Shadow (445)
In How was your New Year?
16 Jan 2017 00:54
Is it really a new year or are we just living the same old year differently?
Star Shadow (445)
In Limericks
10 Dec 2016 04:14
You really want another verbal beating, Luisa?
After I'm done with you, nobody is going to miss ya
You still couldn't counterattack.
Rhyming skills is something you really lack.
Are you really this bad, m8?
You will soon know the future of your f8.
I see you're trying to get me permabanned.
Don't even try. The hammer is in my hand.
I'm the one with the power here.
You better start cowering in fear.
I'm already typing the reason in your perma box.
"This guy can't rhyme and just sucks."
It may not sound like a legit reason
but hey. It's permabanning season.
Speaking of the holidays,
why not send Santa a mail?
Ask him for rhyming skills and stop being such an epic fail.
Oh sheep. You're getting obliterated.
Then again, you couldn't score high in Battle Spot Rated.
It's no surprise you got rekt by an Azumarill.
Seriously, dude. You got no skill.
Star Shadow (445)
In What's your biggest Christmas wish?
26 Nov 2016 00:35
A female version of Luis.
Star Shadow (445)
In Christmas Poll: [u][b]What would you get your favorite person?[/u][/b]
26 Nov 2016 00:34
An electric toothbrush.
Star Shadow (445)
In Limericks
26 Nov 2016 00:26
Screw it. Make it a rap battle thread.
This site is pretty much dead.
Why not make it easier to post?
Turn this limerick in to a rhyming roast?
Let me start off with Luis.
Hey dude, you ready for this?
You're always getting rekt by The Angelic.
Are you seriously this pathetic?
I've seen better from a thousands scrubs.
I'm just showing some pity and some love.
But today, I'm gonna you show no mercy.
You gonna be saltier than the Dead Sea.
No matter where you are, you're always getting trolled.
It literary takes no effort to get you facerolled.
Pokemon, TF2, CS Go,
You're always getting owned.
Not even in Paint you are safe.
After I'm done with you, your butt's gonna chafe.
I'm turning you into a Venezuelan maiden.
And you're afraid over a piece of bacon.
You're really weak, Luis.
Don't even give me the "y u do dis".
Star Shadow (445)
In iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad Recommended Apps (Free)
22 Sep 2016 00:58
Pinger. Non iPhones can double as an unlimited texting phone as long as you have wifi. For iPhones, it can make the most out of your phone if you don't have unlimited texting on your main number.
Star Shadow (445)
In Forum Game: It's super effective!
22 Sep 2016 00:53
Mega Rayquaza used Dragon Ascent.
Star Shadow (445)
In What's ur biggest accomplishment?
29 Aug 2016 22:44
I made a time machine (sort of), changed another member's sex, got caught and nearly got killed by CERN for changing reality, and undoing it all because this one member never found Paint as the opposite sex.
Star Shadow (445)
29 Aug 2016 22:40
Luis x Flare

Or Luisa x fin
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.