Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by BravoBreaker
> >>
BravoBreaker (366)
In Gamer Tag Exchange. (Xbox Live)
23 Nov 2015 01:37
If anyone ever sees this I think this sites dead... But I used to be here all the time if anyone wants add me and we can talk. TrikyDaTerorist
History is written by liars just because somebody writes it down and calls it history doenst make it history
BravoBreaker (366)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
08 Jan 2014 01:03
I have it the only problem is the kinect might die that's about it
History is written by liars just because somebody writes it down and calls it history doenst make it history
BravoBreaker (366)
In FALLOUT NEW VEGAS HELP NEEDED XBOX360
29 May 2013 02:09
If you go on IGN there's a way to do it but its a pain because you need oneof the same things that the vendor has with different conditions but don't have mods/ attachments on it because it won't work it will give you all the vendors caps and also repair the hardware completly
BravoBreaker (366)
In XBox LIVE Problem
29 May 2013 02:05
OK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T HAD A SOLUTION FOR THIS STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO SWITCH TO SONY I'VE HAD A PS3 AND I AM FINE WITH IT I JUST LIKE THE XBOX BETTER THAN LOW SECURITY EQUIPMENT WITH WORSE GAMEPLAY
BravoBreaker (366)
In Gamer Tag Exchange. (Xbox Live)
27 Apr 2013 03:11
I'm Updating my stuff
Name: FTG Tricky
Games: Defiance, GoW: Judgment, Metro 2033, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2, Dead Space 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Minecraft, and Terraria.
BravoBreaker (366)
In XBox LIVE Problem
27 Apr 2013 03:05
Guys its been awhile since I've been on but I found out what it is, it is service alerts
BravoBreaker (366)
In My family recently got a xbox 360 that came with the kinect. My parents are the type that doesn't let their kids play M rated games untill they are 17. (I still do at friend's houses) Any suggestions on games that I should get?
22 Jun 2012 03:05
Basically it's better if you play rated M games at a young age because if your parents tell you not to do that stuff in real life you'll know not to and they should trust you. And hey I've been playing M games since I was about 5 and I'm 14 and I'm not in jail or dead now am I?
BravoBreaker (366)
In MineCraft Xbox Edition: Herobrine Hunting Team
22 Jun 2012 03:01
If anybody would like to join me and my team on Xbox minecraft to help search people's worlds for Herobrine and proof of his existance on Xbox add my gamer tag FTG Tricky. And I'm back on paint now
BravoBreaker (366)
In Which Faction from any Fallout is your favorite
30 Apr 2012 13:06
Post your favorite faction that you like to work with or fight such as The Brotherhood of Steel, The Enclave, etc.
BravoBreaker (366)
In Where should the next Fallout game be?
17 Apr 2012 22:30
Should be in Germany or somewhere in Russia
BravoBreaker (366)
In Video Game Accomplishments
02 Apr 2012 03:26
In Raccoon City Operations I was the one alive and all i had was the Induce Infection gun and almost died by a spec op so i shot 3 nearby zombies with the induce infection syringe gun they became crimson heads that listened to me and they attacked the spec op and i lived
BravoBreaker (366)
In Whos your Favorite RE: Raccoon City Operations Charcter?
21 Mar 2012 02:19
Vector and The Mob Special
BravoBreaker (366)
In Whos your Favorite RE: Raccoon City Operations Charcter?
21 Mar 2012 02:19
Post Which USS Operative you like and which Gun for them
BravoBreaker (366)
In Favorite Avatar Clothing (Xbox Live Avatars)
05 Mar 2012 03:16
Spec Op Uniform and Combat gas mask
BravoBreaker (366)
In Favorite Avatar Clothing (Xbox Live Avatars)
05 Mar 2012 03:15
Post your favorite coustumes, shirts, pants, hats, helmets, suits, shoes, rings, OR prop to use on your avatar here
BravoBreaker (366)
In Games you regret getting rid of.
29 Feb 2012 01:34
Post any game you regret getting rid of that you wished you kept
BravoBreaker (366)
In What Song(s) Does The Person Above You, Make You Think Of?
24 Feb 2012 03:34
Lifes Gonna Suck when you grow up
BravoBreaker (366)
In Give the person above you a new Video Game
23 Feb 2012 00:05
Not really just name a video game the person might like/ hate
BravoBreaker (366)
In What Song(s) Does The Person Above You, Make You Think Of?
23 Feb 2012 00:03
Go Cops
Wish You were Dead
I wanna shoot you in the arse with a bb-gun
BravoBreaker (366)
In The most expensive thing you have ever bought for a gaming system
19 Feb 2012 05:06
Controllers
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.