Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Kion127
> >>
Kion127 (769)
In Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
11 Jul 2014 01:37
Mega Metagross confirmed.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (769)
11 Jun 2014 03:06
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
Worldwide release is set for November 21st.

21st for Japan and America. 28th for Europe.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (769)
07 Jun 2014 19:47
New info. Mega Skeptile and Mega Swampert confirmed. Some guy I forgot the name of has a mega charizard x who is searching for the answer of mega evolutions. New "mega evolutions" of groudon and kyogre are called Primevil Groudon/Kyogre or something like that.
Kion127 (769)
In The Awesomeness of Wii U
20 May 2014 02:25
I don't know if bundles will sell more Wii U's. The majority of people who want one should have one by now, unless they are waiting for the new Smash Bros.
Kion127 (769)
11 May 2014 19:17
They showed a 40 second teaser of the game. It was a bit of a let down. All it showed was Groudon and Kyogre using what I suspect is their abilities. You can youtube it.
Kion127 (769)
09 May 2014 09:00
If you read on Seribii they wrote that The Pokemon Company said these are full on remakes as well as stating the new look of Groudon and Kyogre on the box art is more than just a fancy new look.
Kion127 (769)
09 May 2014 08:57
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
The frequency of Pokémon games has always seemed formulaic to me. New generation rolls out every 3-4 years, with remakes and sequels filling in between. That latter category is meant to keep the product engaged. Remakes in particular serve the purpose of keeping older generations relevant and accessible to the current platform (gotta fill the National Dex somehow!). I can understand the argument of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes taking a chunk of X/Y's sales, but Nintendo is less worried about that than selling their handheld, especially since Wii U is not picking up the slack. After all, they did run their promotion for the free copy of X/Y. Moreover, nostalgia waves withstanding, I at least see the remakes as simply an effort to get Pokémon fans on the same page. Many people still use SPs to play Emerald, Crystal, FireRed, you name it, which is awesome, but why not build on that?

Well, Fire Red and Leaf green came out after Ruby/Saphire (before Emerald). I'm not sure if Platinum came out after Heartgold/Soulsilver, but if it did, these new remakes will be following that pattern. So after these remakes a Z version may come out, or maybe a X/Y 2.
Kion127 (769)
07 May 2014 21:12
They had multiple hints in X and Y this was going to happen.
Kion127 (769)
In How to annoy your teacher...
24 Apr 2014 20:41
I've actually done this one before: When your teacher tells you to turn to a certain page in your textbook, turn each individual page untell you get to the one you are suposed to go to.
Kion127 (769)
In Random Moment In School
24 Apr 2014 20:39
During lunch, I had a friend who got to his seat. He then noticed that the pizza the lunch lady gave him had a bite already taken out of it.
Kion127 (769)
In Does the person above you have a nice profile?
24 Apr 2014 20:37
7/10
Kion127 (769)
In [color=black]Rate the person above you on their signature.[/color]
21 Apr 2014 16:59
7.5/10 True that.
Kion127 (769)
In Books were burned. The last book you read is the new bible.
20 Apr 2014 23:33
The Hunger Games.
Kion127 (769)
In The new Smash Bros. coming 2014
09 Apr 2014 00:41
The 3DS version is said to be released this summer. Greninja (X and Y water starter final evolution) and Charazard are to be playable chacters.
Kion127 (769)
In Mega Evolutions Strawpoll
08 Apr 2014 17:59
I'm not a fan of X's mega evolutions. The X charzard is a physical attacker. Y Charzard is a special attacker and gets the drought ability. Auto sunny day combined with solar beam, also raises fire type move's power. Also X's Mewtwo turn fighting/psychic with a high physical attack. Mewtwo is a much better special attacker.
Kion127 (769)
In The new Smash Bros. coming 2014
29 Mar 2014 09:58
The fact they are putting it on the 3DS are going to hurt Wii U sales. I like this, though, because I have a 3DS, but not a Wii U.
Kion127 (769)
In Gravity Rush for PS Vita
18 Mar 2014 05:29
The distinguished luisjo96 spake:
The distinguished Kion127 spakequote]The distinguished luisjo96 spake:

There aare pleanty good games on the Vita. Just because there arn't big AAA games doesn't mean there are no good games.
Kion127 (769)
In PS4 Coming News
07 Mar 2014 05:04
PS4 has sold 6million units so far.
Kion127 (769)
In Gravity Rush for PS Vita
07 Mar 2014 05:01
The distinguished luisjo96 spake:
The distinguished Kion127 spakequote]The distinguished VampireKnight747 spake:

You mean ports.

No.
Kion127 (769)
In PS4 Coming News
10 Dec 2013 05:37
The PS4 sold 1million consles in 24 hours in America. In the U.K it is the fastest selling console ever. Worldwide, its sold over 2million. The game Knack is selling more than the 3D mario game (forgot its title) which surprises me.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.