Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Hylianzombie234
> >>
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Japanese Nintendo Direct Stuff
02 Apr 2015 03:01
I watched both versions of today's Nintendo Direct, (it is 11 pm as of writing) and the Japanese one had extra stuff. Now, I don't speak Japanese, so some of it you should take with a grain of salt.

The first thing that the Japanese direct had different was a Bravely Second trailer. I didn't see anything noteworthy in said trailer.

During the indie second they showed The Swapper and Little Inferno. Both of have been out for a while in the west. They also mentioned trine 2. All of these will be on sale (30% off) on the japanese eshop for a time (probably first 2 weeks).
There was then a couple of games that probably won't see western releases with an artstyle similar to Fantasy Life.

Next is Fire Emblem if (the new fire emblem). I got the impression from the japanese direct that that there would be two different versions of the game (like Pokemon). With what I'm assuming was a limited edition bundle (i mean about 90 dollars?). They talk abit about this in the west, but I left out what they did talk about.

Next was a Fire Emblem trading card game. I couldn't tell if it was a digital mobile game, or physical cards but the art was very nice quality.

I think I got everything that wasn't in the west Direct, there could've been more.
We don't have time to do things right the first time. But we have time go back and do it again. Why not do it right the first ti
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In ZombieCade!
30 Apr 2014 20:35
The number for the health and kills is too light, it blends into the grass. Also I see a black line above my guy when he moves right, but that could just be a problem with the sprite, and will be fixed when that is updated.
We don't have time to do things right the first time. But we have time go back and do it again. Why not do it right the first ti
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Dying your hair an un-natural color
27 Nov 2013 02:35
I'm thinking of dying my hair a blue, I'm aiming at a darker blue, as my hair is a darker brown. I have a few questions about it. First, should I, if I do dye it, use bleach first? Also, how should I go about getting it dyed? Keep in mind that I have never done anything like this. My last question is the most important. How frequently will I need to get it redone? If I do die my hair, how much will I be turned down from getting a job because I have an unnatural hair color?
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Nintendo 2DS
10 Sep 2013 20:47
The distinguished Equinox71 spake:
Hey, there are a LOT of flaws in designs of consoles here and there... I mean, WiiU??? Oh, let's give you a huge version of a DS so you can play on a tv screen even though the screen is right in front of you. -__-

Yea... flaw... That's why both
Microsoft and Sony copied it for their next gen consoles.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Nintendo 2DS
01 Sep 2013 22:17
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
I can't put a finger on whether Nintendo did this to reaffirm their statements about no 3DS Lite, or to try appealing to low budget and tablet-loving audiences. It looks barely ergonomic, bulky, and heavy. I suppose it could be meant for playing games which are primarily stylus driven while the thing rests on a lap or table. The 2DS's only attractive feature is its price tag, but said price makes the whole design seem like a handicap. Not to mention in a way it values the 3DS's stereoscopic 3D and portability at US$70 (200 minus 130). Probably buyers will be those completionist gamers who bought the Gameboy Micro.
Um, no. Watch the 2ds introduction video on youtube, the people on it show it's real size. They didn't go for a clamshell design because it's designed for those kids 5 to 6 years old, and frankly, the hinge on a clamshell device will break eventually in some way, no matter how much you take care of it. And a Kotaku writer who was able to hold the 2ds said that it's lighter than the 3ds xl.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Nintendo 2DS
29 Aug 2013 03:22
The distinguished RandomBoy spake:
It looks kind of clumsy - if that makes sense. I definitely wouldn't get it, but it would seem okay for a tablet user. Also, it wouldn't be able to shut it to pause any action going on, right?
There is a switch to put it into sleep mode.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In It Only Gets Better
21 Jun 2013 02:55
Over course it gets better, when you reach the bottom you only have up to go. I mean, it will get better for Microsoft if they ever stop digging a hole.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Legend Of Zelda for Wii U?
15 Jun 2013 02:04
They did say ONCE that they're looking into some form of multiplayer.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Legend Of Zelda for Wii U?
15 Jun 2013 01:53
The distinguished fabo888 spake:
I'm guessing they're gonna play it out like Star Trek and make a prequel sequel. Everyone all settled in Hyrule once the barrier between Skyloft opened up... but how did the world become so dangerous? Where did the cities go, and why are the only people on the map old men in caves?
*narrator voice* Find out next time in The Legend of Zelda!
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Project X Zone
08 Jun 2013 02:46
There's a demo in the e-shop. It only has five uses though.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Who's the hottest game character?
01 Jun 2013 20:34
Charzard is definitely the hottest video game character.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
24 May 2013 01:02
Most people in my school are looking forward to XO (Xbox One, and it makes a face of someone shouting). Obviously I am the only real hardcore gamer in my school. "Real" meaning if I can get my hands on something I'll try it. I'll just go to my friend's house for this one though.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
23 May 2013 01:28
Nintendo is threatened, they'll lower the price of the Wii U, making the Xbox One double it's price.

They say you don't need internet to play games, but most developers, especially first party developers, will use that the cloud system thing and store data on the cloud... which you need information to get into. Of course, I don't have the cloud so I could be wrong... but I don't think I am.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Chronoblade
25 Apr 2013 01:52
Let's be honest, most facebook games suck. But not this one. Chronoblade is a 3d sidescrolling beat-'em-up... That's still in closed beta. Despite being in closed beta, though, it is still really fun if you ignore the glitch! Yes, I only encountered one glitch so far, but please take into account that I just got my beta key today. This glitch only makes enemies invincible for a few seconds... Well, that's not true, occasionally my attacks woudn't hit when I was clearly hitting them. But besides this minor annoyance the game is still really fun. Then there's the fact that it's still in closed beta, so the glitch will be fixed before it's final release.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In [color=red][b]How much would you sell the old,old Nintendo games for?[/color][/b]
22 Apr 2013 02:51
It depends on the condition, if you still have the box, how rare they are (those aren't as rare), and who you sell it to.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In The Best Game For Wii?
17 Feb 2013 03:45
The distinguished Waffle King spake:
You could get a Wii U. It's backwards compatible and stuff, so you can play your Wii games too.

But in terms of best Wii games, Xenoblade, Last Story, Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby Return To Dreamland, Muramasa, No More Heroes 1 and 2, MadWorld, Metroid Prime 3 (Metroid Prime Trilogy is better, but it's hard to find.) Rayman Origins, New Super Mario, Battalion Wars 2, any of the Resident Evils, Wario Land, any of the Mario Sports or Parties, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc.

I pretty much just outlined the essentials to any Wii library. There are definitely more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Xenoblade Chronicles is around $100 used, so I'm sure that would be out of the question.

If you go with any Nintendo game, you will defitely (spelled wrong, I know) get many hours of enjoyment out of it.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In ALL THE GOLDS if you know this guy
17 Feb 2013 02:35
The distinguished Biohazard spake:
It's actually from the game n. as n+ was the sequel. So...yeah
Yea, but n is a flash game, so it's not as known.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Petit Computer QR Exchange
16 Feb 2013 19:02
If you need help understanding Petite Computer and you have access to youtube, look up PetitProfessor. I think that's his channel, if not just look up Petit Computer BASIC tutorials and his first tutorial should be there.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In Worst game you ever bought
14 Feb 2013 02:51
The distinguished Emblem spake:
The worst game I'd gotten was from a relative called Myst. It was really creepy because when you put a special piece of paper over a page in some book a weird man apears and asks, "Who are you?" I had no idea how to use the keypad. The book was someone's journal on how they met and befriended some strange creatures. Then, you have to move some strange device to make the bridge appear in order to get onto a ship. I couldn't figure out how to turn the dial thing to get off the island. All in all, I think this is by far the worst game I've got because it's too complex and poorly designed.
You don't appreciate good puzzle games, do you? And you aren't even supposed to use the keyboard. The entire world is a puzzle, which is something more games now-a-days should have. They game OMG actually makes you use your brain!

The worst game I have is Medieval Games. Terrible story, terrible humor, terrible controls, terrible mini-games.
Hylianzombie234 (195)
In ALL THE GOLDS if you know this guy
14 Feb 2013 01:59
It's a great game, and the ninja is one of the best ninjas in the gameverse.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2022 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.