Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Wolf SkullBlade
> >>
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In whats the WORST thing that happened when you have been playing mw3
18 Dec 2012 08:46
Never played it, never will.
Don't mess with storms, or you're getting shocked.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Lost planet 2
18 Dec 2012 08:34
I can happily agree with that ^

A lot of people don't like it because it's different to CoD, but the game's too awesome. Favourite Akrid/Weapon/VS/Faction?
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Games that you're getting for christmas
18 Dec 2012 08:30
Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon White 2, Minecraft Pocket Edition and Halo 4
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Minecraft Help
13 Dec 2012 19:38
In all fairness, he's only asking for a bit of help here, and Miscellaneous both incorporates gaming and generally more people use it, so more people will see it.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
11 Dec 2012 09:17
It's fine for people to watch it, regardless of age, but two things about it disgust me. The first is that "bronies" try to shove it down our throats and make us watch it, regrdless of the fact that most people don't spend their time watching a girly pony cartoon. The second is that some teenage boys perform certain acts whilst watching it, which is both plain disgusting, and bordering on becoming a completely ridiculous lifestyle choice. I don't mind bronies, as long as they don't try to make others watch MLP. And as long as they don't play the nasty while watching. That's just plain stupid.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Minecraft
10 Dec 2012 23:32
Now, away from the whole piracy whine, how do you guys feel about impressive houses? I normally build large houses, but only for use, not to impress. I know one such person who shares my views who spent a year playing Minecraft, making 364 videos on Youtube, and built a house big enough it could fill a 4 times enlarged map, made with multiple rooms, gadgets, gimmicks and 3 block thick walls of Obsidian, and over 2,000 cats keeping it safe from Creeper attack.
He built it all on Survival Mode, and it burnt down twice along the way before he switched from wool and wood to Obsidian.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Minecraft
10 Dec 2012 23:26
Honestly, this piracy thing is getting tiresome. If people can crack the game, then they will. Notch has still earned enough money that he can put counter actions in the installation to prevent cracking later. For now, enjoy your cracked Minecraft, but if you want to keep your progress and structures and what not when Notch finds out how to prevent cracking, buy it.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Can we REALLY make the claim that video games are making the youth of today violent?
05 Dec 2012 08:56
Fair point, viperII, but you have to admit, younger children are playing increasingly more violent video games, and they emulate them. Can you imagine a child copying COD or something, and snapping another child's arm or neck because they've seen it in the game?
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In What Do You Wish Your Real Name Was?
02 Dec 2012 10:22
I wish my name was Zack, it's a normal name that still sounds awesome
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Can we REALLY make the claim that video games are making the youth of today violent?
01 Dec 2012 17:48
Pretty self explanatory, but it raises a good point. Supposedly, a staggering 91% of the UK alone spend over 6 hours a day in front of a screen, and this number is rapidly increasing. There's also a near conclusive correlation between the popularity of certain video games and the increase in knife crime, gun shootings, theft and drug use in those aged 15-21. Take Jamie Bulger, for example. That's a good argument for the claim. But, the majority of those aged 15-21 commit less than 4 crimes a year, mainly minor crimes.
What do you guys think?
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Amanda Todd (you know the story)
07 Nov 2012 11:00
The distinguished HullBreach spake:
The distinguished Haruspex spake:Why does everyone always point out the bullies? Why does no one point out the parents that gave the child internet access, gave her the iPhone with full texting privileges, and anything else that allowed her to go online and post nude photos. Sorry but this is a three way street here, not just OMG BULLIES KILLED A GIRL SO INNOCENT, SO YOUNG.

That is bullcrap and all of you know that. If her parents paid any kind of attention to her habits, none of this would happened, if her parents would have said "No, you are a teenage girl, what do you need a 450 dollar phone, with full access to internet, texting and video chatting for?", if her parents would have put some kind of net security on their child's computer, and kept an eye on her IM, Facebook, Twitter, etc usage, and along with this not be a promiscuous pretween girl, then OBVIOUSLY none of this would have happened.

I really do feel bad she killed herself, yea it was a waste of a life, but honestly, how much of that did she bring on herself, and how much of it was truly "bullying"?

The insight of Haruspex once again saves the day. *clap clap*

In all fairness, in situations like this, many people are to blame, some more than others. For instance, EVERYONE'S parents allowed them to use the Internet unsupervisd and therefore make the Internet hate. Even people from other countries got in on the hate. By this reasoning, it's the whole society that drove her to suicide; first degree in those who bullied her physically and to her face, second degree in those who were first hand witnesses and posted the videos to Facebook, and the third degree in those who, without knowing her, joined in over the Internet. It's just about everybody's fault, to some degree. For instance, it's predicted that at least 56% of the Internet (specifically Facebook) were against her; a lot of people said nothing about it, and only 200 supported her.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Amanda Todd (you know the story)
07 Nov 2012 10:48
That's...just about as harsh as it gets. I'm not entirely sure I want to read that article.
Surely if she didn't move away, the friends she had, however minimal after the photos came onto Facebook, could have supported her and kept her reasonably safe from suicide. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was her fault, but, like all situations, there are tiny slip-ups alongside the big ones that could have been prevented so easily. Had certain bits been prevented, the whole situation could have been prevented. All I'm saying is, where were her so-called friends who should have believed in her, and supported her throughout?
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Age
31 Oct 2012 13:13
16, at the time of writing.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Hall of Shame
31 Oct 2012 13:10
Upon learning I had idetic memory, a complete moron challenged it... by putting his hand behind his back and asking "Oh yeah? How many fingers am I holding up?"
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In How many times have you been banned?
31 Oct 2012 13:06
Only once, because I have a deep hatred for trolls and a vocabulary to hit them with.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In [color=red]Guess If The Person Above you is[/color] 3mo!
31 Oct 2012 13:00
Well, if they use 3's instead of E's, and use the annoying XxNamexX thing, they're more scene, which is contradictory to Emo. Plus, you'd have to have a clearer definition of Emo, since others may have Emo aspects but they could be a chav or something.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In P0ST TH3 N3XT NUMB3R AND A FACT AB0UT Y0U
31 Oct 2012 12:55
492: I like scaring people by balancing on one foot on top of lampposts or on the rim of basket ball hoops
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In One strange fact about yourself. KGo.
31 Oct 2012 12:52
I can backflip without jumping fully if no-one's watching; otherwise I get anxious and land on my shoulders.
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Say something that only your opposite self from an opposite dimension would say.
31 Oct 2012 12:49
I failed English massively....got any change?
Wolf SkullBlade (35)
In Wierd Habit you have?
12 Oct 2012 17:30
If I'm really nervous, I continually crack my fingers until they can't move
I may see a doctor about this
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.