-A Call of Duty game that actually tries rather than copypasting MW1's engine.
-Cave Story 2
-An open world Mega Man game. (Legends doesn't count. It was more like steampunk Zelda on crack than an actual Mega Man game.)
Interesting ideas above. Some of my fantasies include:
* Armored Core, refresh the gameplay somehow
* Custom Robo on 3DS, localise old games
* Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan-type rhythm
* Fable on a handheld?
* Hotel Dusk sequel localised
* NHL Live competitor
* Phantasy Star Online follower games with similar content and quality
* Red Dead, more or similar westerns
* Star Wars: role-playing strategy, ARPG, massive branching plot, or something that takes a leaf from Kotor
* TWEWY sequel
* handheld hack-and-slash à la Diablo or classic EA-style
* re-release of more N64 games on 3DS (NHL Breakaway please)
* an actually addictive pinball game on DS before DS is extinct
* innovative MMO(s) like EVE Online
* legitimate open world horror or mystery
1) Minecraft for 3DS
2) Slender for 3DS would be cool
3) A Minecraft Skin-Making App/Game for 3DS
4) First-Person Pokemon Game (where you be the Pokemon would be even more fun)
5) A GOOD RC Flight game, not some crap game. There's lots. Guess if I want a good RC Flight game I should buy an RC Flight Simulator... Yes, they exist.
A Scribblenauts Nintendo Mash-up, similar to Scribblenauts Unmasked. That would be fun. In Super Scribblenauts, there is a giant reference to the Mario franchise in one level, where you get power-ups from yellow boxes and jump on angry turtles.